Your Escape Strategy
There are several keys to succeeding. We want to offer you a few tips to help you escape.
- Use your own unique problem solving ability.
- Remember to think outside the box.
- Check the information page on this site for the room you plan to escape. It has additional tips specific to the room.
- Share information with your team as you work together to solve the clues.
- Don’t be afraid to use hints if you get stuck.
- Remember there is often more than one way to look at the information given.
- Have fun!
Last Month’s Best Escape Times
Top 3 escape times for each room since January 1, 2017
|29:33:00||#TestTeam||May 14, 2017|
|30:01:48||#TeamLast||May 15, 2017|
|31:42:36||#TeamGood||May 16, 2017|
|39:45||#TeamBest||April 23, 2017|
|40:13:48||#TeamBack||April 24, 2017|
|41:54:36||#TeamGreat||April 25, 2017|
|47:23||#TeamNext||April 18, 2017|
|48:20:36||#TeamMore||April 21, 2017|
|50:01:24||#TeamNew||April 22, 2017|
|42:18||#TeamFirst||April 7, 2017|
|42:46:48||#TeamWin||April 8, 2017|
|44:27:36||#TeamBig||April 9, 2017|
Team building activities are a way to provide high-impact learning, increase team skills, and communications. They lead to improved morale and productivity. Employees benefit through experiencing a sense of accomplishment in working as a group to complete a challenging task.
Our escape rooms were designed with team building in mind. Cooperation with your team is one of the keys to succeeding at one of The Great Escape Quests. This isn’t just something we say, it’s what organizations who have done it say. Find out for yourself. We’d love to show you what we mean.